- Views 726
The MC administrator has issued guidelines for KMC parking fee lessee/collectors while on duty as follows :
- The Duty/work of the collectors is not only to collect parking fee (prescribed by the KMC) but to regulate the traffic in a proper manner in and around the parking areas.
- The collectors shall collect parking fee only in the area allotted/prescribed by the KMC as parking lot or parking area.
- It shall be the duty of the collectors/lessee to inform, report any act of default on the part of any person/vehicles to the nearest traffic police on duty or KMC authority with full and complete details of the defaulter’s and no fine shall be arbitrarily imposed by the lessee/collector’s.
- The lessee/collectors shall be duty bound to exhibit good and disciplined behavior and shall abstain from any act which may generally effect its own image or that of the Kohima Municipal Councils.
- All collectors should wear distinguishable “FLASH JACKETS” along with proper ID cards during duty hours.
- The lessee/collector shall also check the vehicles exiting the parking for parking slips and all parking slips should have the vehicles registration Number, date and time written on them.